Sunday, September 19, 2010

Saturday....

so its after 10am and I was sitting here thinking about what I have written previously about wanting to lose weight, yet I have done the opposite. Seems like I am my own worst enemy. why do I keep putting off the thing I want the most? I always encourage my kids to go for what they want in life (legal that is) and yet here I am sitting and craving carbs, sugar and the things that I should not be consuming. I did have oatmeal with mapel which my son thinks is the worst smell in the morning.. (ooops) time to get up HELLOOOO.  SOOO today I have decided that there is no turning back and I will put up reminders in the kitchen. I have a cruise I am going to go on next June and I want to enjoy it to the fullest and wear short sleeve shirts, shorts and a bathing suit. Thats the thing, I dont have big legs, even being this heavy they are shapely its the middle part of my body and my arms (omgosh these arms) are huge (to me). 

Goals:

write in a food diary
take my body measurements
weigh myself once a week
count calories (1200) allowed 
burn at least 2000 calories daily
(I can do this because I have done it)
no soft drinks (tea, water and coffee)
write in my blog daily
and love myself... I deserve this.


This is a 8 month goal and the goal
is to lose 65 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment