Decided to start a blog. A new journey of being healthy in mind, body and spirit. I will be turning 50yrs old this month and seems that I havent accomplished very much in those years. I have no desire to be involved because I don't love myself and I know if my heart isnt open to love then no one can really love me. Lately all I have wanted to do is escape and sleep. I spent my vacation in my bedroom watching movies and sleeping (sad I know) I hurt in my body and my strength is not what it use to be. I weighed myself this morning with sad results. I gained 10lbs how depressing but, if I don't start doing something about this then I have only myself to blame. No more lies.. it is all up to me to eat right, to exercise TO GET OFF MY BUTT. I love watching biggest loser and other shows that enspire you to reach those goals. Here is what I plan to do: write daily of my activities and eating. Weigh in once a week and post it even if it means admitting I blew it that week.
1/2/2010 weigh in: 208.5
I have other issues I am dealing with, a son who has a anger problem and thinks getting high solves all his problems. He doesnt work, doesnt go to school and basically spends his time next door playing video games with the other kid that is in the same boat as he is. 20 yrs old and wont do a damn thing to get his life together. He is mean, disrespectful but, when he is nice its only because he wants something. Pretty sad that at times I do not like my son.
No comments:
Post a Comment